Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Plasma TV and TV Stand Project Completed!

Back from an extended weekend in Mendocino and Ft. Bragg celebrating an anniversary. Great weather so I have tons of photos to send out... will take most of today to sort them.
Before leaving Saturday, I was able to get the Bello TV stand assembled, not without a few set backs and profanity inspiring mishaps, and the old armoire moved out. Look for it on Craig's list very shortly.
Still doing research on 720i and 1080p resolutions, since I don't think the Panasonic Viera's image is as sharp as it could be. I will be doing some tests, but I think we will have to contact Dish Network to get an upgraded receiver.
Several new wines to pass along, all from Mendocino county and most from the Anderson Valley where we visited the new Anderson Valley Brewing Company's facility in Boonville!
But first, I gotta go have my Tailor Maid coffee and some breakfast. Stay tuned.

No comments: