Thursday, September 18, 2008


Cruise West and Sonoma Plaza Walking Tours together again.

Another of my businesses consists of doing walking tours in Sonoma plaza. I've been doing this for over 10 years, with a wide variety of clients. One success story is the ongoing relationship I have is with Cruise West in Seattle, WA, a tour company that offers their Wine Country Cruise boat passengers a trip to Sonoma plaza before heading on to taste wines in Sonoma Valley.
Today was the first day of the new season (our 8th together) so I met the eager participants from the Spirit of Yorktown as they got off the bus from the dock on the Napa river and led them into Sonoma plaza for a half hour tour. Most were first time visitors and all really liked the little town with the most beautiful plaza in CA, and that is not just my opinion. There will be a tour a week for the next month and I will put up some more pictures as I take them.
I continue to do tours on a by appointment basis, so if you get the opportunity to suggest entertainment options for a company or family function, please keep me in mind.

No comments: