Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Mother Plucker Returns!!

In honor of a dear friend who is recovering from surgery and undergoing some additional treatments, I am posting her one and only starring role in a major film... well, major for the participants anyway, titled "What the Cluck." This is an honest to goodness film, shot on 16mm film and edited on a flatbed. Ah, the good ol' days. Later transferred to video tape and now digitized.
Depending upon the interest, I will post the back story on how this film came to be (and why there were chickens in a San Francisco back yard). It's quite a tale (as Chris Smith can attest) and a shining example of Lynn's "go for it" spirit.
I don't know how long I can keep it posted since I don't have music rights to two of the songs included in the film, but, what the hell, I'll keep it up until I get a cease and desist order.

Enjoy, and if you have way to show it to Lynn at Coventry Park, please do so. I can play it for her on my iPhone on Thursday, Nov 4, but someone with a laptop would make for a better viewing experience. Thanks.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a plucky gal, that's for sure!

Barry M.

Anonymous said...

Oh, great cinematography (sp) too!