Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Changes Here on the Blog and New Video Productions in the Can!!

Due to some intense demands on my services, I'm turning my attention more to demonstrating how non-professionals can get the quality, eye-catching videos they want and need in the highly competitive world of Web video. As an example:

Dale Biron, consultant, speaker and poet has begun the next series of videos for his website, dalebiron.com. We used two locations and different lighting techniques, seen below in some production stills taken by Video Editor Richard Berkvan on his Canon G7 digital still camera.

Couple tools that make a significant difference in quality are a trusted light meter and a good monitor, visible at the bottom of the frame.
I'll explain why in a later post since I want to get this story up quickly.









Locations can be varied, as in the case of these two production sets; one in a garage with backdrop and the other in a spare room in Dale's home.


Having a good Lowell lighting kit makes it easy to get broadcast quality lighting and video, but not absolutely necessary, as I will demonstrate in an upcoming segment.

No comments: