Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Walking the Stairs on the Eiffel Tower

Back in 05, Kay, me, her brother Eric and wife, Laura, spent several days in Paris. A visit to the Eiffel tower was de riguer since Eric and Laura had never been to Paris before. So, before heading off to see Paris on the Fat Tire Bike Tours adventure, we walked up the stairs on the tower, avoiding the elevators and working off some croissants calories. We only had time to visit the premier etage (1st level) and on the way back down, it occurred to me to document the event since it is one not often seen. Using my Nikon Coolpix 5700 ( a true work horse) I recorded a one minute video.
I now, belately, offer it for your enjoyment and edification.
I just saved you a trip to Paris!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqDgA2QXtzk

No comments: