Friday, October 24, 2008

Bioneers, Cafe Mam and Tom Smothers- What a Week!!















Bioneers Conference in San Rafael from Thursday to Sunday. To learn more, it's best to go to their site...(http://www.bioneers.org/)conference very progressive, earth friendly organizations, always ahead of the "green" curve.
Also a site for some of my favorite coffee, Cafe Mam from Chiapos, Mexico, via Eugene, OR. Good stuff... and since they were the official coffee purveyors of the event, free morning French or Italian roast!!



Smothers Bros. in the news this week due to release of their CBS show from the 60's being released on DVD.... reminded me that I have a video I shot of Tommy doing a yo-yo trick as the Sonoma Wine Auction couple years back. I'm searching for the footage today and with Richard Berkvam's help, will soon have it posted here.

Also, my old AAA chum who moved to KC, Chuck Beucher, has produced a fun graphic for a band to use as a logo in their advertising. He is also the production manager for the "Reflector" magazine which is published for the largest Astronomy Association in the country, or so I hear.
If you have art production needs, let me know and I'll get you two connected. And I don't get no fee for it.


No comments: